Our clients value our unparalleled dedication to their unique situation. On average, they experience higher ROAS, more conversions and more clicks than without Eagleye Media.
Increase in Conversions
How Does it Work?
The Consultation Stage
In this stage, we start by understanding your business goals, your budget and your revenue expectations.
- We explain the offered ad formats and how they differ, and suggest which ones we would use for your particular needs.
- On your onboarding call, we agree on the scope of your campaigns, and whether you would like your landing pages to be redesigned for maximum quality score
- We also go over what is most imporant to you in running your campaigns, whether that be budgeting, brand awareness, lead generation etc.
The Research Stage
In this stage, we begin conducting our keyword research.
- In this stage, we begin conducting our keyword research
- For most clients, we focus on mid to bottom of the funnel keywords that show high buying intent
- Using a variety of tools, we research competitor ad copy, keywords and landing pages to see what converts the best in your niche
- Using Google’s Keyword Planner as well as third party keyword planning software, we build out an expansive keyword list
The Building Stage
If you already have campaigns running, we will begin optimizing those campaigns by using the data they have accumulated.
- Using the insights gained in the previous two stages, we begin building your campaigns!
- We segment the keywords by match type, creating ad groups for each (Broad, Phrase, Exact and Modified Broad)
- We set up remarketing campaigns to capture traffic that bounced from your website.
- Now it’s time to let the campaigns run! We continue to adjust bids daily as data comes in both to save on budget, but also to increase visibility when that is conducive to your goals.
The Optimization and Adjustment Stage
This is where the real work begins; we take the data accumulated from the campaigns, and begin to make adjustments.
- We begin by creating ad groups around the best performing keywords to ensure the highest quality score.
- As data has been collected, we experiment with different campaign types and goals.
- This stage has no end. The backbone of a profitable advertising effort is constant adjustment and optimization.
If you have any questions not answered here, feel free to book a call using the form above and we would be more than happy to answer them.
We have over 10 years of experience managing PPC campaigns for everyone from Fortune 500 companies to small, family owned businesses. We started Eagleye Media to use our experience with other agencies and improve upon the service they offered.
I can just learn to run the campaigns myself. Why do I need an agency?
Successful businesses are built on focusing on your strengths and outsourcing your weaknesses. The time it would take someone to learn the intricacies of PPC Campaigns is time better spent focusing on your core competencies.
Does it really work?
Google Ads doesn’t work when management is inexperienced and not consistent in their approach. Poorly set up accounts can cost more money than they’re worth. Our specialty is creating campaigns that provide a consistent return.
Do you outsource any work?
No. All of our work is done in house by our ad experts that have over 10 years of experience managing PPC campaigns.
How much does it cost?
Our fee depends on the ad spend and workload of your unique situation. We are looking for long term partnerships, so our fees are always in line with the results that we can deliver.
Can you guarantee that it will work?
Depending on the niche, we can guarantee leads will come in. What the client does with those leads later on in terms of follow up and sales ability is not in our control.
How long does it take to get results?
If you have campaigns already running, improvements are generally seen in the first month. If it’s a completely fresh account, then around 3 months is what it takes to get the ball rolling.